Monday, February 21

when do i turn into a butterfly

this is how this started out...
we had to illustrate the quote "you are born, you suffer, and then you die." (how fun) i have a fatal disease where i interpret everything extremely literally.........and end up hating it (thus: fatal disease; death of art, death of my art, death of me....wah waaah wah)



after scanning some random painted sketchbook pages and messing in photoshop, i think i'm happy enough with this that i can move on to one of my 18 other projects due for tomorrow..


i mean, i know i didn't have to make a new blog header today and i could have done my homework instead...butttt it was bothering me...and it was on my "to do" list...aaand it didn't take thaaat long..andddd....#procrastination

oh speaking of hashtags, i changed my twitter name to @gibberooni because i was up until 5:30am working on a logo for a friend, and somewhere in the delirious space between 3 and 5am i thought "gibberooni" was extremely hilarious

2 comments: