Saturday, April 2

flickr and sprng

one of my favorite things to do is look through flickr. is has such a wealth of images featuring so many types of art and artists, it's mind boggling. and then i realized i used to have one and deleted it somewhere along the way? don't know how or why i did that but anyway, i made a new one today. for me it works as a nice little archive to house a lot of my work at once - less selective than the work on my website and less spaced out and random than the work i post here. it's also nice (for me anyway) to see how my work has progressed in just the last 3 or 4 years.

so check out my flickr if you'd like
and i hope you have a great saturday :)

ps. i'm so excited that it's finally april. spring can finally come out for real now. PLEASE.

micron, digital

No comments:

Post a Comment