Friday, September 28

Think Coffee art exhibit


select work from my exhibition at Think Coffee




select work from my exhibition at Think Coffee



I produced about 20 or so new works for the exhibition. the work is on the walls now and will remain there until the end of October. stop by and check it out– 8th ave and 14th st in the west village

if interested in purchasing one of the works or would just like to know more, shoot me an email at hello@delaneygibbons.com (include the number of the work if you can, or the title or a description of it will work fine too)

many thanks to Think Coffee for this opportunity. the opening reception (on fri 9/21) went really well – got to catch up with good friends over wine and art...my kinda night

also my bff got me sunflowers ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment