Tuesday, May 28

in the last 2 weeks:

I had my last thesis presentation at the New School – we celebrated our work with a student show at the Parsons senior illustration book launch




I graduated with my BFA in illustration and my BA in Poetry!





i got a job! i'll be working at Hachette Book Group this summer as an intern in their promo department doing graphic and web design work (this froyo mountain was my "last day of classes/congrats on getting a job" treat to myself on a semi-chilly monday...)


and perhaps the best part, i got to celebrate with my family and closest friends, and spend time relaxing and catching up with them this weekend



i'm feeling super grateful for the past, excited for the future,
and ecstatic to finally be finished with homework for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment